Re: Sacred tomb of Saints

  • Dr.Jose D.Kaippallil
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2009
      I really support the opinion of Cecil. Those who support the
      excommunicated is also excommunicated. The money we put in the
      nerchappetty at Parumala will use by the IOCians to fight with the
      Jacobite Church. ie, we are making donations for them. Recently I came
      to know that many of our church members are going along with the
      'padayathra' conducted by the IOC people to Parumala. What a pity
      condition? I hope St.Gregorious will not like this.

      Dr.Jose D.Kaippallil
      Member. Jacobite Church Managing Committe