Renovated St. Mary's JSO Soonoro Church, Sharjah consecrated

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2009
      SHARJAH: His Beatitude Catholicose Dr. Baselios Thomas I consecrated the renovated St. Mary's JSO Soonoro church, here. Diocesan Metropolitan His Grace Mor Aphrem Mathews and His Grace Dr. Mor Theophilose Kuriakose assisted Catholicose. Holy Penta Mass was celebrated on Nov 27, Friday, the main day of the feast, which started on Nov 20. H.B Catholicose was the chief celebrants. Metropolitans Their Graces Dr. Mor Theophilose Kuriakose and Mor Aphrem Mathews were the co celebrants. Newly built Mor Baselios Paulose II Memorial Parish Hall and shrine dedicated to St. Mary also consecrated. The church is known as 'Manarcaud of Gulf'

      View Photos

      http://malankarasyriacvoice.com/Albums/ConsecrationofStMarysJSOSoonoroChurchSharjah/index.html