Chithriya Muthukal

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 29, 2009
      Thank you for the posting regarding the release of the book, 'ChithariyaMuthukal' . I would like to make a correction. The translation of the book was done by Mr.Jacob VargheseMannakkuzhiyil. I was doing the editing responsibilities and the publication responsibilities. I would like to put on record the valuable work done by my dear friend and co worker Mr.Jacob Varghese. This is acknowledged in the book itself. Press release on the release missed this point. That is the reason for my intervention.

      Moolelachen