Vacancies in UAE & India

  • Roji Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2009
      Wanted Decor Technician
      anybody have experience in Decor & interested come join at Muscat forard your CV, <thekingassociates@...>

      Accountant & Driver-UAE
      we are looking for an accountant having UAE driving license with 3 years experience and looking for a light duty driver with 3 years experience please urgent contact at : 00971502094149
      or send cv to : sameerja786@...

      Contracts Manager
      I am working for Sterling and wilson (Electro mechanical company ) in dubai. we have immediate opening for contracts manager position in Mumbai and Delhi (India). Anybody interested please forward CV or contact me on 00971506516956
      Regards
      SIDHESH
      1985.ashok@...>

      Driver-UAE
      We are looking for a well experienced, light vehicle driver who has
      thorough knowledge about Dubai Roads, hotels, government offices,
      banks etc. with English speaking.
      Salary offered is around AED.3000/- per month, depend upon the experience.

      Do you have any known person available for this job, kindly contact
      the undersigned urgently, with detailed CV, Passport copy, visa copy,
      Driving license copy etc.
      --
      P.K.Ashok
      Global Supplies

      HERE IS SOME JOB VACANCIES IN OUR COMPANY

      CIVIL ENGINEER=2 should have Dubai Municipality approval to deal G+4 Permission.

      Account Assistant =2 , Accounts Knowledge. UAE Driving license is preferable.

      Mail your CV to jesyrajan@... or swan@... or Fax 04-3353053.
      Latheef. Dubai.

      Mobile Technician
      We are looking for a well experienced and dedicated mobile technician for Bahrain. Good salary + commision.If anybody interested Please reply me to

      ashokanpk2006@...

      Project Coordinators

      For an MNC company at New Delhi and Lucknow urgently required Project
      Co-coordinators, who have done diploma in Civil Engineering / Diploma in Architecture and are well versed in AutoCAD or experienced in the Civil field and are willing to travel extensively. Job description :- Project management which includes total supervision and execution of sites, preparation of estimates, and contractors' bills etc. Fresher's can also apply .

      You can mail your CV at kvinvarghese@ yahoo.com