Spiritual Words. Happy Thanksgiving!

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 25, 2009
      EVERYDAY WE SAY.....
      THANK YOU, LORD!
      Just this once, Lord, I want to come to you with no problems, but simply to say, Thank You:
      For your forgiveness when I fail
      For the sheer joy of sleep when I'm terribly tired
      For silent strength of humility when pride overtakes me
      For the justice of your laws when people are cruel
      For the remedies for sickness when I am ill
      For the simplicity or orderliness when I face confusion
      For the assurance that you have made a place especially for me when I feel inadequate among my peers
      For the joy of helping others when I see people in need
      For the earthly evidence of your will when I'm trying to find out what life is all about
      For the reality of your world, when I stray too far into fantasy
      For the rightness of reasonableness when I panic too quickly
      For the fun that refreshes when everything gets too serious
      For the renewal in moments of silence when I'm overly stressed!
      Thank you Lord, for all of these things. But most of all, thank you for your abiding presence that.....

      MAKES EVERY DAY I LIVE A DAY OF THANKSGIVING!

      "Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!" 2 Corinthians 9:15