Angelic Perceptions

  • Rev. Fr. John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2009
      Angelic Perceptions

      "Behold a ladder was set upon the earth and the top of it reached to heaven; and behold angels of God were ascending and descending upon it." Genesis 28:12

      "Then [the angel who talked with me] said to me, This is the word of the Lord.. saying, Not by power nor by might, but by my spirit, says the Lord of hosts." Zechariah 4:6

      "The angel answered and said to her, The Holy Spirit will come and the power of the Highest will rest upon you" Luke 1:35

      This sermon examines our perceptions and our co-existence with angels. The scripture readings are from the Malankara lectionary.

      This sermon given on Sunday, November 22, 2009 by Fr John Brian Paprock at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      LISTEN ONLINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2009/11/angelic-perceptions.html