Re: Did Judas Partake of Holy Communion?

  • Essahaak
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 21, 2009
      Beloved In Jesus Christ our Savior,

      As we are the the holy temple of God, must follow the preaching of Jesus. My dear, am ardent follower of Syrian Christian follower, it is highly appreciated if you clarify whether the fight between churches?

      If am not mistaken,it happens due to lack of Holiness, our Lord suffered up to cross and when ever there is chance to see Holy cross, Jesus asking you,"this much I done for you.. what you did for me..?"

      Am an Orthodox Jacobite Syrian Christian working in non-orthodox company, Lord God appointed His blessed priest and saints for my help, Not boasting myself really it happened.

      I do believe in our fore-fathers who revealed Jesus through their life...Do not go after history, just see the life of St.Greevarghese Mar Gregorius (Parumala Kochuthirumeni), St.Ignatius Elias III rd ...and the like.

      Much it grieved my heart by the way and life of recent preachers (Bishops), they want only money, never they took pain to hear and solve the problem of lay man and enjoyment is their motto...so I was forced to hear doctrines by "Pendikos division"..am not a judge, but my father in Heaven is the only one Judge, (JEHOVAH)

      Remember Jehovah is Jealous God...

      Love in Christ,
      Esahaak
      From the desk of the Moderator: