Happy Birth Day SOCUM Forum

  • Dr. Leena Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 20, 2009
      Dear Moderators and members of SOCM Forum,

      It is a great pleasure to celebrate 8th Birth Day of this Great Spiritual Global Forum of ours SOCM Forum. This Global Forum, make we members of the Universal Syrian Orthodox Church, more specifically the Malankara branch, to be in frequent and close communication. During the time of our Lord Jesus Christ, Greek Language was like a lingua-franca of the world, which helped to spread Christianity through out the world. Presently the hybrid of English Language and Internet Technology took over whole wide world. I still remember, when people from other school of thoughts started attacking the Holy Throne of St. Peter in Antioch, several of our spiritual brothers and I were trying to defend our True Faith. There was a time I have to respond to several people at one stroke. Then, to my great surprise, promptly I got support mails in our Forum from our HG Metropolitans, Rev. Fathers, Deacons and several other spiritual brothers all over the world. Thus this Forum developed a feeling in me that all the members of the Universal Syrian Orthodox Church spread in the nooks and corners of the world are in one little Parish Church. My family and I really reap the benefit of this forum. The spiritual messages are really food for thought. The Prayer requests, in fact make us very close We are getting lot of information about our Saints, Historic Churches, news updates of our HH Patriarch, HB Catholicose, all our HG Metropolitans and Sabha Kesukals through this forum. My family and I greatly owe to this Forum. In this context, let me recall with gratitude all the moderators of this forum. I, the meek and sinner, sincerely pray to God, to bless our Holy Universal Syrian Orthodox Church and the SOCM Forum.

      Regards,

      Dr. Leena Mathew