Upcoming Services at Baselios Church, Cleveland, OH

  • Jacob Mathew
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 18, 2009
      Baselios Church, the newly inaugurated Jacobite Church in Cleveland,
      Ohio, will have Holy Qurbana on the following Sundays:

      Sunday, November 22
      Sunday, November 29
      Sunday, December 13
      Sunday, December 27

      The morning prayer will start at 8:15 AM followed by Holy Qurbana.
      The services will be conducted by Rev. Roy Paul, Vicar

      Baselios Church holds services at:
      The Sacred Heart of Jesus Church
      14660 Alexander Road
      Walton Hills, Ohio 44146

      The church is easily accessible by major Interstate Highways, viz.,
      I-77, I-71/I-271, I-90/I-480 and Ohio Turnpike (I-80). We warmly welcome all believers from neighboring cities such as Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati, Youngstown, Pittsburgh, Erie, Buffalo, etc. to come and join us in worshiping our Lord. If you need overnight accommodation, please let us know and we can arrange that.

      Please visit our website http://www.baselios.org/
      for driving directions and up to the minute updates.

      Please contact for further information:
      Rev. Fr. Roy Paul 216-941-9656 (Vicar)
      Dr. Jacob Mathew 330-656-3264
      Robin Roy 440-821-4856