Re: Peace treaty

  • Paul Reji
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 20, 2002
      I was saddened by the truce decision. as you said
      the church was built by our forefathers and it belongs to us.
      Will these bishops be forgiven? Then Jude who betrayed Jesus
      will be forgiven. Atleast because of Jude the prophesy became true.
      Still Jesus said his fate is horrible.

      Here the IOC deflected Metrans deceived the chruch , people
      and their parents and God. They will not be forgiven. They know it.

      I have alwasy wondered why Satan never asks for forgiveness and if
      he ever did will God forgive him? He never asked forgiveness
      becauuse the pride and rage has made him irrational. He lost
      humility. Same here with deflected Metrans.

      Satan keeps recruiting people to his brigade. Smokers want his
      non-smoking frineds to smoke. so is true of any vice. So the
      Metrans know that they are gone. Attanasious have written books
      on fate. He knows he is wrong. But his ego is feeding him to win.

      He may win . temporarly. Eternaly we could seem him in eternal
      fire.

      regards
      Paul