Best Wishes to SOCM Forum

  • Joy Thanangadan
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2009
      Dear Moderators,
      Shlomo!!

      I am expressing, my deepest gratitude and congratulations to the SOCM Forum Team and individuals who provided the expertise to make this achievement possible with grand Success.

      Hats off to the team who worked hard to make this internet discussion forum, to glorify God Almighty as well as to disseminate the "Truth & Faith" to the world!

      Words wont be enough to appreciate your sincerity and hard work, I am sure.

      No doubt such discussion forum bring in a feeling of togetherness
      among the Jacobite Christian fraternity.

      Thank you for all the Snippets and valuable discussions in various subjects published in this forum with limited facilities available.

      Moderators, team of gentlemen, has done a marvellous work, indeed.

      It is highly appreciable to all the Members of SOCM who all are put the effort to make this into a reality and a grant success.

      Let HIS name be glorified.
      Best Regards in HIS Name.
      Joy Thanangadan
      ID 4061