Happy Birthday SOCM Forum

  • Rev. Fr. Jomy Joseph
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 15, 2009
      Dear Moderators

      Its the time mixed with deep gratitude and joy
      to Our Heavenly Father for the abundance blessings
      towards us.

      If Church has to witness the richness of Christian values,
      the Church has to uphold own Ecclesial Identity
      and the Apostolic Tradition.

      I pray God Almighty that through this Medium and
      other Media linked together highlight the
      "True Apostolic Faith" rooted in the Apostolic and Ecclesial Tradition.

      And last but not least "salute" to the backing hands.

      Good Wishes from

      Vicar and Parish Members
      St. Marys Syrian Orthodox Church, Switzerland.

      Fr. Jomy Joseph
      Switzerland