Psalms 23

  • Shyla Issac
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 14, 2009
      The Lord is my Shepherd = That's Relationship!

      I shall not want = That's Supply!

      He maketh me to lie down in green pastures = That's Rest!

      He leadeth me beside the still waters = That's Refreshment!

      He restoreth my soul = That's Healing!

      He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness = That's Guidance!

      For His name sake = That's Purpose!

      Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death = That's Testing!

      I will fear no evil = That's Protection!

      For Thou art with me = That's Faithfulness!

      Thy rod and Thy staff they comfort me = That's Discipline!

      Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies = That's Hope!

      Thou annointest my head with oil = That's Consecration!

      My cup runneth over = That's Abundance!

      Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life = That's Blessing !

      And I will dwell in the house of the Lord = That's Security!

      Forever = That's Eternity!
      Posted by
      Shyla Issac