Re: Obituary - Achamma Abraham Karukayil

  • Babu Jacob Nadayil
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 12, 2009
      Dear Babu Achen & Family,

      Those who are taken to His Abode earlier than us, are lucky ones! We are deeply sharing the family's sorrow and praying that Ammachy may rest in His presence. We shall join her one day to praise the Lord together. Our condolence to the entire Karukayil Family.

      Prayerfully,

      The Deacons & the entire Nadayil Family

      Babu Jacob Nadayil