God Space

  • Rev. Fr John Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2009
      God Space

      "Seek the Lord; and when you find Him, call upon Him while He is near," Isaiah 55:6

      "How much more will the blood of Christ... purify our conscience from dead works so that we may serve the living God?" Hebrews 9:14

      "o you stubborn and insincere in heart and hearing, you always resist the Holy Spirit..." Acts 7:51

      "Jesus said to them, Is it not written in the law, 'I said, you are gods?' " John 10:34

      On this Dedication Day of 2009, the sermon deals with a primary and
      fundamental problem of giving God space and time in every part of our lives, utilizing the scripture readings from the Malankara lectionary: John 10:22-38; Hebrews 9:1-14; Acts 7:44-53; Isaiah 55:1-13.

      This sermon given on Sunday, November 8, 2009 by Fr John Brian Paprock
      at Holy Transfiguration Orthodox Mission Chapel, Madison, Wisconsin.

      LISTEN ONLINE HERE:
      http://frjohbrian.blogspot.com/2009/11/god-space.html