I'm new -- hi everyone!

  • Angelica
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 9, 2009
      Dear group,

      I wanted to share some of the things I am learning with you. As we all
      know the Bible teaches us in many places how we must treat our fellow
      human being with dignity and respect. One of the main God-given gifts
      that separates man from beast is the ability to speak. However, words
      can build a person, or if misused, destroy him! It can sometimes be
      difficult to stop ourselves from sharing some juicy gossip, or pointing
      out someone's flaws, etc. The Bible teaches us, however, that by
      practicing restraint in this area and speaking with holiness, we build
      our spiritual muscles. Not only do we make ourselves better people, we
      make the world a better place!

      Blessings,
      Angelica
      From the desk of the Moderator: