Family Conference - Bangalore Diocese

  • Fr.Geevargis George Pulayath
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2009
    Dear Faithful in Christ,

    Christian beliefs are nurtured in one’s family and family is the foundation of any Christian’s life. The all new Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church, Bangalore Diocese is planning to organize a one day event full Family Conference for all the members across the city.

    It will be held on 28th November 2009, at T John College Campus in
    Banerghata Road, with the details as enclosed.
    http://socmnet.org/notice/Family_Conference_Bangalore_09.pdf

    The theme for this year’s Family Conference is *“Blessed are all who fear the LORD, who walk in his ways”.** Psalm 128:1*. Theological experts will handle classes on Christian values in family life and how to mould our ways for a better Christian life.

    As all of you know, over the year’s we have grown from one Church to
    Multiple churches across the city. It is essential that there should be more bonding amongst us as members of one body in Christ. I am sure that this programme will act as an excellent opportunity for each one of us to get to know other JSO families across the city and grow stronger in our fellowship with Christ.

    We solicit your Prayer and request your presence with Family on this
    glorious occasion. Kindly submit your registration form on or before
    22ndNovember 2009.

    Yours in Christ,

    Fr.Geevargis George Pulayath
    General Convener,