Meaning of Malayalam songs 4

  • UT George
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2009
      The song selected is ANPUDAYONE NIN VATHIL

      ANPUDAYONE NIN VATHIL
      MUTTUNNU DASAR NATHAM
      For what we knock? What is DASAR NA DAM or Request?

      AVASYATHAL YACHIKKUM
      ADIRARE THALLIDALLE

      What is the YACHANA? The subject is not anything many thinks. It is mentioned below

      ALIVODU SISHICHADIYARE
      ARISAM NEEKKI KAKKANAME
      The request which is going to be mentioned is surely going to make anger to our Lord. In JEREMIAH 10:24 (Malayalam translation is meaningful)Correct me or punish me LORD so that I will not be lost in your coming Kingdom.

      VATHIL THURANNEE PRARTHANAYIL
      The Lord may open the door of HEAVEN to

      NADAM KETTEEDENAME
      hear my following request.

      NINNE VILIKKUNNE NATHA
      NINNUTHAVIKKAI BALAHEENAR
      Lord your loving kindness we seek

      NALLAVANE KARUNNYATHAL
      NALKANAME YACHIPPUKALE
      What is the Request?

      KARTHAVE KARUNNYATHAL
      KANIVADIYARIL CHEYYENAME
      The request is in the following lines

      NANMA NIRANJONE ENTE
      THINMAKANE NEE ORKARUTHE
      The only request in the song is forgiveness of sin.

      SIN is the  problem by which one will loose the Kingdom. The king SOLOMON who construct and dedicate the first JERUSALEM TEMPLE wrote in ECCLESIASTES 5:1 Guard your steps when you go to house of GOD .GO near to listen rather than to offer a sacrifice of fools. When you approach GOD our attitude must be to  open our secret sins and not dictate terms to GOD.WE have taken a vow at baptism to do away with satan and his allays who tempt us to sin and accept JESUS as our saviour. We have to remember and renew this dedication when ever we go to church. The explanatory note in Bible says it is foolish to partially fulfill our vows we took seriously at the time of our baptism.

      Our Lord is full of love and compassionate but at the same time HE IS A CONSUMING FIRE(Heb 12:29). It is a dreadful thing to fall into the hands of the living GOD(Heb.10:31)

      U.T.GEORGE