Chithariya Muthukal - Scattered Pearls in Malayalam

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2009
      Dear All,

      I wish to express my indebtedness to Mr.V.M.Thomas for introducing the project to publish the Scattered Pearls in Malayalam.
      http://www.socmnet.org/Chithariya_Muthukal.htm

      This is really the greatest contribution of H.H.Aphrem 1 Patriarch to the Syriac literature. This book has been published already in Arabic, Syriac and English. Ten editions came out and thousands of copies were available for readers in these languages.

      The first ever Malayalam translation will be out of press in a few weeks time. The book will be in hard bound in 650 pages. We wish to print 2000 copies. The production cost will be above 3 lakhs. At present Mr.Jacob Varghese and the publishers are sharing the cost. We are pretty sure that bwe cannot even get back the initial expenses by sale proceds. The only possibility of helping us in this great work is to support us by donations or by ordering bulk copies and distribute among your friends and interested readers.

      If anyone is willing to donate Rs.1 lakh, it will be acknowledged and mentioned in the book as supporter and this amount will be given as subsidy to the buyers of the book. Other donations will be used for printing and then to subsidize for Seminarians and Sunday School Teachers. Please email me at the earliest.

      If all the readers of SOCM Forum come forward to reserve one copy each of this epic type book that itself will be a great support to this work. Please utilize the prepublication rate of Rs.400/- immediately.

      Please cut your checks and drafts in favor of ' Mor Adai Study Center'  ONLY. This is inclusive of postage in India. Overseas orders can be made by email to moolelachen@... They will have to bear the postage by themselves. Postal rates will be informed directly after completion of the book and its binding.

      Requesting your support and prayers.
      Lovingly, Moolelachen
      Mobile +944 620 3002

      ContactAddress