Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1331 , Nov 5, 2009
      "Mary, the Mother of God,...being pre-ordained by the eternal prescient counsel of God and imaged forth and proclaimed in diverse images and discourses of the prophets through the Holy Spirit, sprang at the pre-determined time from the root of David, according to the promises that were made to him. 'For the Lord hath sworn, He saith in truth to David, He will not turn from it: of the fruit of Thy body will I set upon Thy throne' (Ps. 132:11). And again, 'Once have I sworn by My holiness, that I will not lie unto David. His seed shall endure forever, and His throne as the sun before Me. It shall be established for ever as the moon, and as a faithful witness in heaven' (Ps. 139:35-37). And Isaiah says: 'And there shall come out a rod out of the stem of Jesse and a branch shall grow out of his roots' (Isaiah 11:1)."

      St. John of Damascus.

      "And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart." Galatians 6:9
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1331 of 1331 , Feb 8

        "To suffer for Christ's sake is patiently to endure whatever happens to us."

           St Gregory of Sinai.

        "Praise the Lord, call upon His name; Declare His deeds among the peoples, Make mention that His name is exalted. Sing to the Lord, For He has done excellent things; This is known in all the earth."  Isaiah 12:4-5

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        J. De Ramos - Stage 1 Leukemia.
        Mina, I.