107th Dhukrono of St. Gregorious at Melbourne St.George Jacobite Syrian Church

  • Rev. Fr. Boby Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 5, 2009
      The Perunnal of the Saint Gregorious of Malankara will be celebrated on Sunday 15th, November 2009 as per the program given below. The Chief Celebrant will be, H.G. POULOSE MOR IRENEOUS Patriarchal Vicar of Australia and New Zealand. We would like to invite all our friends and family to join with us on this joyous occasion. May God bless all of us through the intercession of Saint Gregorious of Malankara.

      Vicar: Rev. Secretary Treasurer:
      Fr. Boby Thomas Thomas Abraham Joy Varghese
      +61-423736872 +61-422010298 +61-433431723
      PROGRAM

      Sunday 15th
      3.00 PM Prayer
      3.30 pm Holy Eucharist
      Chief Celebrant H.G. POULOSE MOR IRENEOUS
      4.50 PM Devotional Address
      5:15 PM Procession, Benediction
      5.30 PM Nercha and Auction

      May God Bless You
      With Love and Prayers
      Fr. Boby Thomas
      The Vicar
      St. George Jacobite Syrian Orthadox Church
      Reservoir
      Melbourne
      +61 394713139
      +61 423736872