Re: Church in London

  • Cijoy Varghese
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2009
      Dear All

      I am now beginning to settle in at London, East Ham to be precise. Please pray for me to get any job. 8 yrs after my studies I am going to study once more, pls pray for divine guidance , I hope to visit London church soon. Any Jacobite is in East Ham or happens to visit East Ham, please feel free to call 07574165190. Is there any church activity in East Ham or nearby, please let me know.

      My valiyamma Gracy kutty, retired teacher Mulanthuruthy High school went to heavenly abode one week before my leaving India Please pray for her soul . A lot of things happened in my life during last one and half month being a perrunal prasudenti, to be able to be blessed by Gregorious Thirumeni of Kochin diocese, able to participate in last rites of valliyama, passing through immigration, finding help in this foreign land I found divine mercy of Jesus embracing me & caring me as a father will do to his son. I take this time to acknowledge this with heartfelt tears.

      Cijoy
      Allapra St. Jacobs Church
      4067
    • Shyla Issac
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2009
        Dear Cijoy

        While reading your posting in the forum, my 14 year daughter asked me, "Mamma, why this chettan post all these personal and silly matters in a public forum"? I am sure many of the members of this forum may also think on her line.

        My brother Cijo, I am proud to say, you are a true Christian because you have full faith on HIS Congregation. If it is a Parish, Prayer group or even an internet group, HIS promise is same.

        But most of us do not believe in it, that why we keep everything within us not to ready to share. Even it is happiness or sorrow. And we are becoming more and more selfishness. And brining our kids to ask same way as my daughter asked to me.

        My brother HE will be with you always. Be full faith in HIM. I assure mine and my family members prayer support.

        May your Valiyamma's soul rest in peace

        In Christ
        Shyla Issac

        --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Cijoy Varghese wrote:

        > Dear All
        >
        > I am now beginning to settle in at London, East Ham to be precise. Please pray for me to get any job. 8 yrs after my studies I am going to study once more, pls pray for divine guidance , I hope to visit

        From the desk of the Moderator:

      • Chev. Adv. Philip P J
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 7, 2009
          Dear Friends

          The Kerala High Court rendered judgement in a Suit filed in 1976 by the Orthodox Church for capturing administration indirectly through a priest put forward as Vicar on 14th of October,2009. It was held that the suit was filed improperly and contrary to binding law requiring previous sanction of the court before a suit is instituted.It shows that the Orthodox people are not even aware of the elementary principle of filing suits with respect to Parish Churches which are PUBLIC TRUSTS OF A RELIGIOUS AND CHARITABLE NATURE.

          The following is the full text of the judgement.
          http://socmnet.org/Resource_Judjments_IND_KER_9.htm
          or
          http://www.highcourtofkerala.nic.in - Judgment- Kerala- select Appeal Suit- then number as 844 of 1998

          ADVOCATE PHILIP.P.J,