Perunal Invitation - St. Mary's Church, Augusta

  • Joel Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 4, 2009
      Augusta St. Mary's Church is celebrating the Perunal of Parumala Thirumeni on November 13 and 14. We invite all memebers of your Parish to come and join. Chief Celebrent is Rev. Jacob Joseph (Saji achen) from Houston St. Mary's Church. We would like to see as many youth and sunday school memebers attending, if possible. Please let us know if any members from your Parish is planning to attend.
      Flyer:-
      http://socmnet.org/notice/Perunal_Flyer_Parumalathirumeni_StMarysChurch_Augusta_2009.pdf

      With regards
      Thomas Joshua