Re: Morth Smooni Amma's portrait/ painting

  • Vineeth John Abraham
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009
      Hi Shinu,

      Thanks a lot for the prayers for my family, and my mom.

      Most of the people are not sure about Morth Shmooni's life and the things happened to her. After reading and learning more about her life, i felt i am not doing anything to this church which was built by the blood of so many martyrs and saints.

      I am writing a book about Morth Shmooni and her sons. Its getting
      completed. Waiting for Kalpana, so that we can get it printed. Please pray for our Lord to give more courage, to complete the same, and print it. And for my mom who is still under treatment.

      Thanks and Regards

      Vineeth, Abraham