On teachings of the church and history

  • Larry
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 2, 2009
      Greetings,

      I was wondering if the forum could post the teachings of the church by topic and in a detailed format For example:
      1: On the 7 sacraments.
      2: Theosis
      3: Christological views of Christ nature

      Etc.....There are those who are searching out the faith and its beliefs. On the differences of Eastern/Oriental versus Western Roman practice and beliefs. Focus on Beleif and teaching versus politics of the faith.

      Grace and Peace
      Larry