Re: Parumala Church property belongs to Patriarch of Antioch – Malayala Manorama

  • Issac Joseph K.
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009
      Dear all

      Yes sure, the truth will be revealed always. Devalokam Pop and his pawns are always told lies only, including their church founder Vattaserry methran . He started it and others are now following his path. They may now claim that the property was registered in the name of the then "IOC Approved Patriarch" and now there is no body in that position and hence it is solely belongs to them!!!! (Kaivashakkarante avakasham!!).

      No one knows what happened to the documents and other things they found when they excavated the old 'St. Peter's Syrian Orthodox Church' of Parumala. I am sure they destroyed it, so they think the truth will never be told. But they were not able to destroy the name 'St. Peter's Syrian Orthodox Church' on the Saint's tomb (Kabar), which they are afraid to touch even.

      Recently one of their Managing Committee member from UK claimed in their forum that all income from Parumala Church is utilized only for 'charity and administrative expenses'. I am sure none of their own folks will believe that lie!! It is a well known fact that the income from Parumala Church is not even accounted in their budget and is specially earmarked for 'conducting court cases against Jacobite Church'. But this poor managing committee member is acting like a cat when it drinks milk!!!

      Parumala thirumeni will never pardon them, else why the truth about the property itself brought to the attention of all faithful on the same day of dhukrono of the saint. More truth will be exposed in coming days and the culprits will be punished by Him.

      Thanks to SOCM and MCV for bring this subject

      In the intercession of Parumala Thirumemni
      Issac K Joseph
      # 0917