Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1375 , Nov 2, 2009
      "Then, when we have arisen incorruptible, immortal, and have attained the blessed Christ-like state, we shall be, as the Scripture says, 'for ever with the Lord,' filled, through the all-pure and holy contemplations, with the visible manifestation of God Himself, shining through us with the most radiant splendour, as about the disciples in the Transfiguration. And so, in the degree that the mind is freed from passion and the things of the world, we shall participate in His intelligible Light and we shall be united to Him in the union above intellect."

      St. Dionysius the Areopagite.

      "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the Lord delivers him out of them all." Psalm 34:19
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1375 of 1375 , Apr 28

        CHRIST IS RISEN! TRULY HE IS RISEN!

        "When the heart is occupied with worldly things, especially superfluous ones, it forsakes the Lord - the Source of life and peace - and is therefore deprived of life and tranquility, of light and strength; but when it repents of its care for vain things, and wholly turns from corruptible things to the incorruptible God, then the fountain of living water again begins to flow into it, and peace, tranquility, light, strength, and boldness before God and man one more dwell within it. We must live wisely."

           St. John of Kronstadt.

        "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him; I will protect him, for he acknowledges my namn."  Psalm 91:14

        Prayer Requests:

        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith
        Mina, I.