Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1567 , Nov 2, 2009
      "Then, when we have arisen incorruptible, immortal, and have attained the blessed Christ-like state, we shall be, as the Scripture says, 'for ever with the Lord,' filled, through the all-pure and holy contemplations, with the visible manifestation of God Himself, shining through us with the most radiant splendour, as about the disciples in the Transfiguration. And so, in the degree that the mind is freed from passion and the things of the world, we shall participate in His intelligible Light and we shall be united to Him in the union above intellect."

      St. Dionysius the Areopagite.

      "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the Lord delivers him out of them all." Psalm 34:19
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1567 of 1567 , Feb 4 6:51 PM

        "... avoid in all possible ways communion with people, who can be a temptation to you ... The wise Solomon calls a man wise, who fears and avoids the causes of sin; and he calls foolish a man who, with great self-reliance, confidently neglects to avoid them, saying: 'A wise man fears, and departs from evil: but the fool rages, and is confident'... (Prov. 14:16)."

           Lorenzo Scupoli.

        "Give to the Lord, O families of the peoples, Give to the Lord glory and strength. Give to the Lord the glory due His name; Bring an offering, and come into His courts. Oh, worship the Lord in the beauty of holiness!"  Psalm 96:7-9

        Prayer Requests:

        Hanna - Heart surgery
        Ursula - Another surgery
        Evelyn - Cancer
        5 years old Luke and 8 years old Cassie - Health issues
        Daoud - Peace.
        Edith D.
        Christina P.
        Dena T.