Spiritual Words.

  • Mark Sadek
    Message 1 of 1435 , Nov 2, 2009
      "Then, when we have arisen incorruptible, immortal, and have attained the blessed Christ-like state, we shall be, as the Scripture says, 'for ever with the Lord,' filled, through the all-pure and holy contemplations, with the visible manifestation of God Himself, shining through us with the most radiant splendour, as about the disciples in the Transfiguration. And so, in the degree that the mind is freed from passion and the things of the world, we shall participate in His intelligible Light and we shall be united to Him in the union above intellect."

      St. Dionysius the Areopagite.

      "Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the Lord delivers him out of them all." Psalm 34:19
    • Mark Sadek
      Message 1435 of 1435 , Jul 22 7:19 PM

        "Blessed are you, drawer of ordinary water, who turned out to be a drawer of living water. You found the treasure, another Source, from Whom a flood of mercies flows. The spring had dried up, but it broke through to you and gave you to drink. He was poor, but He asked in order to enrich you. You left behind your pitcher, but you filled understanding and gave your people to drink. Blessed are you to whom He gave living water to drink, and you did not thirst again, as you said. For He called the truth 'living water,' since all who hear it will not thirst again. Blessed are you who learned the truth and did not thirst; for one is the Messiah and there are no more."

           St. Ephrem the Syrian.

        "When I am afraid, I will trust in you. In God, whose word I praise, in God I trust; I will not be afraid. What can mortal man do to me?"  Psalm 56:3-4

        Prayer Requests:

        AA and her kids
        John B. - Peace
        M & M - Strong faith