Re: Request for Church location details - Sunnyvale -CA, USA

  • Shinu Jesus Abraham
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2009
      Dear Brother Nebu Jacob,

      We have a parish in Bay Area, Califonia and the location is very closer to your town Sunnyvale, CA. The details are given below:

      St.Mary's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church in Bay Area
      195 North Main Street, Milpitas, CA 95035.
      (Next Holy Service will be at 2 pm on Nov.8th,2009)

      Vicar: Rev. Fr. Thomas Kora Pulpparayil
      Phone: (720) 335-6051

      Website: www.stmarysbayarea.org

      If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to call Mr.K.A.John Alukkal at phone#1-510-657-3580

      Hope that the above information is sufficient for you.

      May God be with us.

      Babu Jacob Nadayil