Re: Morth Smooni Amma's portrait/ painting

  • Shinu Jesus Abraham
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 2009
      Dear Vineeth

      I dont know much history about the picture, but I can happily testify on my personal experience as well as many in my parish that Her intersession is very much powerful and valued by our Father in Heaven. Thanks to our previous vicar Mathew's Poozhikollel achen who did bring us close to Her. May her prayers be with you and your family, especially with your mother. Our prayers are with you all.

      Regards

      Shinu Jesus Abraham
      # 2908

      --- In SOCM-FORUM@yahoogroups.com, Vineeth John Abraham wrote:

      > Hi Shinu,
      >
      > It was me who asked for Morth Shmooni's portrait. I got the same pic from Dr. Leena, which is a miraculous picture.
    • Vineeth John Abraham
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009
        Hi Shinu,

        Thanks a lot for the prayers for my family, and my mom.

        Most of the people are not sure about Morth Shmooni's life and the things happened to her. After reading and learning more about her life, i felt i am not doing anything to this church which was built by the blood of so many martyrs and saints.

        I am writing a book about Morth Shmooni and her sons. Its getting
        completed. Waiting for Kalpana, so that we can get it printed. Please pray for our Lord to give more courage, to complete the same, and print it. And for my mom who is still under treatment.

        Thanks and Regards

        Vineeth, Abraham