Parumala Church property belongs to Patriarch of Antioch – Malayala Manorama

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2009
      Parumala Church and its property belongs to Patriarch of Antioch – Malayala Manorama

      At last Manorama accepted and announced that the document of Parumala Church and its property was registered in favour of Patriarch of Antioch. Truth will always reveal. Let’s hope Devalokam group will also announce the truth in public on Saint’s Dukhrono feast.

      “The Church is situated on the banks of river Pamapa. The generous Arikupurath Mathen of Parumala donated a plot of land of 30 Dandu to the PATRIARCH OF ANTIOCH”

      http://socmnet.org/Resource/ParumalaChurchBelongsToPatriarch_MMNov12009.jpg
    • Issac Joseph K.
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009
        Dear all

        Yes sure, the truth will be revealed always. Devalokam Pop and his pawns are always told lies only, including their church founder Vattaserry methran . He started it and others are now following his path. They may now claim that the property was registered in the name of the then "IOC Approved Patriarch" and now there is no body in that position and hence it is solely belongs to them!!!! (Kaivashakkarante avakasham!!).

        No one knows what happened to the documents and other things they found when they excavated the old 'St. Peter's Syrian Orthodox Church' of Parumala. I am sure they destroyed it, so they think the truth will never be told. But they were not able to destroy the name 'St. Peter's Syrian Orthodox Church' on the Saint's tomb (Kabar), which they are afraid to touch even.

        Recently one of their Managing Committee member from UK claimed in their forum that all income from Parumala Church is utilized only for 'charity and administrative expenses'. I am sure none of their own folks will believe that lie!! It is a well known fact that the income from Parumala Church is not even accounted in their budget and is specially earmarked for 'conducting court cases against Jacobite Church'. But this poor managing committee member is acting like a cat when it drinks milk!!!

        Parumala thirumeni will never pardon them, else why the truth about the property itself brought to the attention of all faithful on the same day of dhukrono of the saint. More truth will be exposed in coming days and the culprits will be punished by Him.

        Thanks to SOCM and MCV for bring this subject

        In the intercession of Parumala Thirumemni
        Issac K Joseph
        # 0917

        > Parumala Church and its property belongs to Patriarch of Antioch – Malayala Manorama
        >
        > At last Manorama accepted and announced that the document of Parumala Church and its property was registered in favour of Patriarch of Antioch. Truth will always reveal. Let's hope Devalokam group will also announce the truth in public on Saint's Dukhrono feast.
        >
        > "The Church is situated on the banks of river Pamapa. The generous Arikupurath Mathen of Parumala donated a plot of land of 30 Dandu to the PATRIARCH OF ANTIOCH"
        >
        > http://socmnet.org/Resource/ParumalaChurchBelongsToPatriarch_MMNov12009.jpg

      • Aji Thomas David
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009
          Dear moderators

          Thanks for publish the screen shot from Manorama. It is not new for IO Church or its publications. In Malayalam they will write all lies. But in English they tell the truth. Same thing in the court of the law also. In any Indian court of law they will say Patriarch is our supreme spiritual head, but when they are out of the court room, the statement will turn in to 360 degree and will say catholicose is our supreme head, and his position is just below the Lord and above all saints.

          Just pray for the poor soul those trapped in IO spider web.

          In Christ
          Aji Thomas
          ID - 4088