Request for Church locatoin details - Sunnyvale -CA,USA

  • Jacob Nebu
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2009
      Please anybody help me to findout our church near by Sunnyvale ,CA - 94089, USA.
      Jacob Nebu
      4133
    • Shinu Jesus Abraham
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2009
        Dear Brother Nebu Jacob,

        We have a parish in Bay Area, Califonia and the location is very closer to your town Sunnyvale, CA. The details are given below:

        St.Mary's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Church in Bay Area
        195 North Main Street, Milpitas, CA 95035.
        (Next Holy Service will be at 2 pm on Nov.8th,2009)

        Vicar: Rev. Fr. Thomas Kora Pulpparayil
        Phone: (720) 335-6051

        Website: www.stmarysbayarea.org

        If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to call Mr.K.A.John Alukkal at phone#1-510-657-3580

        Hope that the above information is sufficient for you.

        May God be with us.

        Babu Jacob Nadayil
      • Varghese
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 31, 2009
          Dear moderator

          We have two churches in California the details are furnished below
          http://www.malankara.com/malankara/churchdirectory/sample.aspx?city=Whittier

          I do not know which one is closer to Sunnyvale
          Regards
          P.Varghese
          Tampa,Fl
          ID #2913
        • Eldo Cherian
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 31, 2009
            Dear Jacob,

            Our church(St Mary's JSOC) service in Sunnvyvale, San Jose, San Francisco area is held at 195 N Main St, Milpitas CA. Currently there is service on 2nd Sunday and 4th Sunday of the month. More details on the church are available here: http://www.stmarysbayarea.org .

            Thanks
            Eldo