Re: Morth Smooni Amma's portrait/ painting

  • Vineeth John Abraham
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 28, 2009
      Hi Shinu,

      It was me who asked for Morth Shmooni's portrait. I got the same pic from Dr. Leena, which is a miraculous picture.

      Thanks for sharing the pic.

      Regards

      Vineeth, Abraham
      4187
    • Shinu Jesus Abraham
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 31, 2009
        Dear Vineeth

        I dont know much history about the picture, but I can happily testify on my personal experience as well as many in my parish that Her intersession is very much powerful and valued by our Father in Heaven. Thanks to our previous vicar Mathew's Poozhikollel achen who did bring us close to Her. May her prayers be with you and your family, especially with your mother. Our prayers are with you all.

        Regards

        Shinu Jesus Abraham
        # 2908

        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009
          Hi Shinu,

          Thanks a lot for the prayers for my family, and my mom.

          Most of the people are not sure about Morth Shmooni's life and the things happened to her. After reading and learning more about her life, i felt i am not doing anything to this church which was built by the blood of so many martyrs and saints.

          I am writing a book about Morth Shmooni and her sons. Its getting
          completed. Waiting for Kalpana, so that we can get it printed. Please pray for our Lord to give more courage, to complete the same, and print it. And for my mom who is still under treatment.

          Thanks and Regards

          Vineeth, Abraham