Re:Kandanad Cathedral - Great Work by MSV and SOCM

  • Paul Joshy
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 27, 2009
      Dear All,
      Great miracle by the Grace of God of conducting Holy Mass by the Catholocose H B Thomas I at Kandanadu St. Mary's Cathedral. Let us all pray for the same in the Thrikkunnathu Seminary Church(St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Church, Aluva) on Jan 24, 2010 as the Ankamaly Diocean council has decided to celebrate hugely Mar Athansious' first Dukrono after diclared Him as Parishudhan by HH Patriarch of Antioch.

      J M. Paul