MSV SMS Facility

  • Malankara Syriac Voice
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2009
      Dear Brothers,

      MSV has started an SMS facility, to reach the unreached through Messages in their mobiles. The registered members will get updates and flash news from MSV.

      The SMS service of MSV on Oct 22, Kandanad Perunnal, Nechoor Case, Vattai Case etc were widely appreciated. If you would like to register yourself with our SMS facility, kindy send your Mobile Number, Name and other details to editor.msv@...

      Please note that, presently we can send SMS only to members within India. We are planning to send SMS to numbers from outside India in near future.

      In the intercession of Mor Behnan Sahadho

      Editorial Board,
      http://MalankaraSyriacVoice.com