Miracle - Mystery or Myth?

  • Rev. Fr George Vayaliparambil
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2009
      Miracle - Mystery or Myth?
      By Fr George Vayaliparambil

      Glory to the Father Son and the Holy Spirit, now and for ever and ever. Amen

      Few months back one Dr. Leena from Ernakulum, Kerala, India sent a picture to me. It was a miraculous picture of Morth Shmooni and seven children. During the feast day of Morth Shmooni and seven children she prepared a prayer based on the Book of Maccabees from Holy Bible. After that she tried to copy the photo of Morth Shmooni and seven children. Immediately a print came in large size with more clarity. In her printer there was no option for enlarging the size. She prayed before that picture keeping lightening lamp (kedavilakku) 7 days. I have the copy of that. We kept it secret because when I shared one of our Thirumeni about this, His Grace laughed at me saying that it is an illusion (`oro thonnalukal aannu'). But we know that it is true and a miracle happened.

      To read more:-
      http://socmnet.org/Resource_Articles_Miracle_Mystery_or_Myth_FrGeorge_Vayaliparambil.htm