Re: A Theological question

  • Benny
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 25, 2009
      Dear Friend/Brother.

      I am neither a theologian nor a clergy. But, in the name of our Lord
      Jesus Christ, let me narrate my views on the below question.

      Let us start , about the regeneration initiated by God the father in the very first few sentences of the Holy Bible

      Let us see Genesis 1 ( 1 2 3)

      1 In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
      2 Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
      3 And God said, "Let there be light," and there was light.

      First sentence, God created the heavens and the earth and in the second sentence the earth was formless and empty( Just imagine, How earth became formeles, empty thing -) ..something which is mystery which God only knew- as per my view,we are not supposed to look in to it ) but we are sure that God surely initiated the process of Re- generation.

      What happened to Adam & Eve.

      See the advertisement of Satan to the human being... Genesis 3 - 4

      4 "You will not surely die," the serpent said to the woman. 5 "For God
      knows that when you eat of it your eyes will be opened, and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.

      What was the end result, yes death brought by human being by not
      abiding God's verses and give in to satan verses. It is being pursuing
      now also. Selection of Death by human being only.

      Let us see the verses of God in Chapter 6 - 6 ( How God the father
      shower mercy with his great plan to give the fruit of life)

      6 The LORD was grieved that he had made man on the earth, and his heart was filled with pain.
      7 So the LORD said, "I will wipe mankind, whom I have created, from the face of the earth-men and animals, and creatures that move along the ground, and birds of the air-for I am grieved that I have made them."
      8 But Noah found favor in the eyes of the LORD.

      Yes, because of Noah, God set the plan & project of giving the fruit of life - the eternal life to all .

      See the line of Jesus Christ in the Gospel Mathew 1 - 16 (The Genealogy of Jesus)for this purpose. In order accomplish this, see once Jesus Christ prayed on the day before crucification, God the father has not replied. It would be with great pain that his son has to take such an agony, God the father need to accomplish the plan set in the beginning to give fruit of life, the eternal life to all human kind by the way to those who believe in his only son Jesus Christ. I, imagine the tree of life as the wooden cross and the fruit of life -Our lord Jesus Christ in the Cross. Let us always remember the sufferings during his life time. The opponents were very cruel/powerful, but still he established the church by giving his life
      as sacrifice. Thank you Jesus.

      Look at Judas Ischarioth, even if he thrown the 30 coins back to the
      chief Preists before Jesus Christ crucification , the way for him
      remains death. Why ?

      He, same like other Jews has to undergo tremendous pressure from the 3
      powers "Roman rule, the Rule of Herod and the Rule of Chief Preists,
      need a better life in the earth and thus tried to put maximum pressure
      (temptation to Jesus Christ) for miracles for earthly desire. Could be a new rule in the earth. But Jesus Christ came to the world for giving Eternal life not for the earthly regime. Even though Judas followed Jesus, his thinking thus termed Satanic and ended with self destruction.

      Now also, you could see lot of people including me, instead of keeping
      God as the center of life , keep money, property , proud etc..etc. as
      the centre of life.

      Jesus Christ is the WAY AND LIFE, let us repent and come back to him
      from darknes. Let us not listen to the advertisement of Satan which is
      really happening in every nook and corner of this world.

      Let me conclude, Death, is the wrong selection of the human being in the beginning and God the father with mercy sent his only son to give us the life - the everlasting life to all to those who believe in Jesus Christ.

      Thank you God the Father, Thank you Jesus Christ and Thank you Holy
      Spirit.

      Am sure , if we seek , we will find , if we knock , the doors open .
      (Millions knocking the doors for self benefits) ...but if we read the
      verses down we will see that it is the Holy Spirit we will get.

      May God Showers Grace to all .
      Thanks
      Benny
      ID 4190