Kandanad Cathedral - Great Work by MSV and SOCM

  • Jacob Yaqub
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2009
      Dear Brothers in Christ,

      After a long awaited 40 years, present catholicose H.B Dr. Baselios Thomas I entered the Kandanad Cathedral for the 245th Dukhrono of St. Baselios Shakralla Bava. It gives more happiness to us, when we see that this is the first Dukhrono, after the Shakralla bava was elevated to Sainthood, by our Patriarch Moran Mor Ignatius Zakka Iwas I.

      Malankara Syriac Voice has done a tremendous job by updating the Flash News and photos from there in time. I spent my whole day by checking the MSV for the latest updates from there. It is worth to mention here that, they have updated the site more than 10 times tht day, if I am right. Really Malankara Syriac Voice Team is doing a great job. I regularly visit the site. Thank you very much for giving us the latest news form Malankara Parishes and Parishes from outside India dioceses.

      I thank SOCM Forum also to give us the updates from Kandanad Cathedral on the same day itself. You people have done a great work. On behalf of the readers, let me take this oppurtunity to thank MSV & SOCM Forum, for your great effort to spread our news, faith and tradition to the world.

      May GOD the Almighty shower HIS blessings abundantly on you..

      Your's in Christ,

      Jacob.Yaqub
      From the desk of the Moderator:

    • Paul Joshy
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 27, 2009
        Dear All,
        Great miracle by the Grace of God of conducting Holy Mass by the Catholocose H B Thomas I at Kandanadu St. Mary's Cathedral. Let us all pray for the same in the Thrikkunnathu Seminary Church(St. Mary's Jacobite Syrian Church, Aluva) on Jan 24, 2010 as the Ankamaly Diocean council has decided to celebrate hugely Mar Athansious' first Dukrono after diclared Him as Parishudhan by HH Patriarch of Antioch.

        J M. Paul