Catholicos H.H Aram I of the Armenian Church visits the Holy Father

  • SOCM News Bureau
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 24, 2009
      20 October, 2009, Damascus, Syria.
      His Holiness Catholicos Aram I of the Armenian Orthodox Church of Cilicia visited the holy father Patriarch H.H. Ignatius Zakka-I Iwas at the St. Ephraim Monastery in Ma`arat Sayy'dnaya near Damascus on Tuesday the 20th October. The Armenian delegation was received at the Monastery entrance by H.E. Mor Philexinos Mathias Nayis, the Patriarchal assistant and Director of the St. Ephraim Theological college, priests, monks and students of the seminary.

      For more details and photos
      http://www.socmnet.org/News_AramI_visits_ZakkaI_20Oct09.htm