Re: Forgive - Rev Dr. AP George Achen's Message

  • Issac K Joseph
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 23, 2009
      Dear moderators
      It is for the spiritual forthcoming of this Forum with dedicated programs for the welfare of the depressed souls. Rev.Dr. A.P.George's (Fatherji) fragrant devotional message is a daffodil among the SOCM Forum garden full of flowers. It is my suggestion to the moderators and our clergy to post something similar sort of Meditation on daily base.

      Also I do have a comment on the salutation of fatherji's speech. It should be "In the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit". The one I heard is not in line with the Orthodox tradition. If I am wrong, please correct me.

      In Christ
      Issac K Joseph
      # 0917