25th Dukhrono of Mor Phelexinos Samuel- Malakarayude Soorya Thejasþ

  • Vicar Meenangadi Cathedral
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2009
      Dear all,

      Hope you are reading this in good health by the grace of God.

      We are glad to inform you about the 25th Dukhrono of Mor Phelexinos Samuel (Malakarayude Soorya Thejas) on 16th January 2010 at St. Peter's and St. Paul's Cathedral, Meenangadi, Malabar. Soliciting your presence on the occasion.

      More details:- http://socmnet.org/25th_Dukhrono_of_Mor_Phelexinos_Samuel.htm

      In the intercession of Mor Philaxinos Samuel

      Vicar
      St. Peter's & St. Paul's Jacobite Syrian Orthodox Cathedral,
      Meenangadi (PO), Meenangadi,
      Wayanad Dt.
      Malabar Diocese