NEFARIOUS PLOT BY IOC; Piravom ATTACK A Trial Run

  • Sabu Alias
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2009
      Praise Our LORD for the favourable verdicts from Highcourt. Also kinldly note that IOC thinktanks are not sitting with prayer. They are again thinking how a few more case can be given . The worst is that they want to close churches which will not come under their Rule.

      Case of  Nechoor church: Soon after the verdict IOC filed another case to maintain the satus quo High court dismissed the case . Soon IOc filed a case in the Subcourt Muvattupuzha to get order for  mainitaining the satus quo!! The  honourable judge is telling that she has the right to take the case which is already finished by the High court!!! Any way the case is postponed to Saturday (24-10-2009).

      Please pray for the Nechoor Church . Everbodys Prayer is very much required in this regard.

      Case of Piravom Valiya Palli. From last year onwards Bishop Athani and co is trying to close Piravom ValiyaPally.Their plan was bitterly foiled by the Grace of GOD  (Please remember the incidents on 19-10-2008). This time a more wicked plot is on the way. We got news  from reliable source that  Athani  and another IOC Bishop approached Minister level  for fullfilling their satanic wish. They told the minister that They will do  the "needfull in the church ". Minister should instruct the RDO to close the church after their action. We suspect  the incident on last sunday as  a trial run.

      Please donot take this lightly. I personally know the hardship of Piravom Valiyaplally due to the actions of Bishop Athani and Fr. Mankidi. This nefarious plot is to be defeated with prayer. So please pray for Godly Intervention.

      With love and prayer

      Sabu Alias