Re: Pitiable state of our church

  • K J Ggeevarghese
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 17, 2002
      Dear Thoppil John George, Dr.Binu Mathew K Thomas,

      I was impressed on your articles, but is sorry to mentioned that our church
      leaders started fitting after completion of 7 marvelous years after the verdit
      of Supreme court. All we are alive since but non of us or the pillars ( who
      feels so)never talked or taken any interst in sorting out the burning problems
      under the banner of verdit.

      It is notice that, these problems were not croped up today, it has hundreds
      ofyears stories, which involved Marthoma church also. Street fightings,slogens,
      usage of vulger and abusing language, harassment at the time of holy mass,
      Cases and closingup of churches are the monopoly and prestige of certain
      section of peoples in the factions who need fame and name. Disturbed and
      discontended lot of people needed by the church authorities so that they will
      remain always their pet dogs, and they can rule without any fear.

      It is really pitty and sad this time to see both factions are fitting.
      The pitty and poor beliefers are the sufferer. we all are divided groups has
      different heads to whom we stand?

      How we can clear the dispute which hammering since last 150 years. Every one
      has their own versions and feelings. Where is the justice? Who is now there to
      say something. If you say some pleasing words about Thomas I he will be happy
      but Mathews II will be distrurbed. All other church leaders and other
      denominations of faiths are happy to see the disturbed state because they
      can abuse both.....

      Babu/Ahmedabad.