Re: Farewell to Fr.Reji Paul from Dubai Church (MAR IGNATIOUS JACOBITE SYRIAN ORTHODOX CATHEDRAL)

  • Mathew Chacko Amprayil
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 10, 2009
      Dear All,
      I don't belong to Dubai Mor Ignatius Jacobite Church but took part in Holy Qurbana there sveral times. Each time myself and family returned home with filled heart and spirit. In fact we look eagerly forward to taking part in Holy Qurbana there. I go and pray there whenever I pass through the area mostly weekdays around 10 - 11 am.

      I don't know this Achen personally, I have seen him sitting below the steps of north side altar, praying loudly (without knowing my presence far behind church)and silently for the parish, church and the needy - raising both hands, seeking intercession of our Mother St.Mary. All I can say is such priests are a blessing to the parish and the place they live in.God blessed his parents and family with a son like him.

      I don't meant to glorify this priest but I could indeed see in him a relentless effort to grow spiritually. Rest all will fall in place in due course.

      May God Bless us all

      Mathew Chacko Amprayil
      Sharjah
      id#2382