95th Global Chain Prayer Subjects

  • SOCM PRAYERCELL Moderators
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 12, 2009
    • 1 Attachment
    • 155 KB
    Dear Prayer Warriors,

    The 94th Global Chain prayer will be starting on Tuesday, 13th October 2009 at 18:00 GMT and will end on Wednesday, 14th October 2009 at the same time.

    The prayer subjects are attached herewith and are uploaded to the 'Files' area of the SOCM Prayercell group.

    You can access the file at the URL:

    If you have any problem in downloading the same, pls send an email to socmprayercell@....

    The next chain prayer will be held on 27th & 28th October 2009. If
    you have any new prayer subjects, kindly send it to the forum asap.

    Be with us and be part of us

    SOCM Prayercell Moderators
  • Cijoy Varghese
    Message 2 of 3 , Oct 13, 2009
      Dear all

      I got U.K student visa by God’s grace and is planning to leave to London on 23rd or 24th of this month. I am very anxious about leaving India for first time and about customs formalities and other matters. Please keep pray for me.

      Thanks for the prayer support
      Cijoy Varghese
    • Cijoy Varghese
      Message 3 of 3 , Oct 21, 2009
        Dear all
        I am planning to go to UK on 24th October on Jet Airways at 8.30 am. Please pray for safe journey. I would like to get address of our church at London. I am planning to do M.B.A at E Thames graduate school

        Cijoy Varghese
        Allapra St. Jacobs Church