Jacobite Syrian Christian Church starts new congregation in Danmark

  • Rev. Fr.Boby Thomas
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 10, 2009
      DEAR IN ALL CHRIST,
      Jacobite Syrian Christian Church starts new congregation in Danmark in the blessed name of St Mary the mother of our Lord on 18/10/09.
      The address of the church
      ST.MARYS JACOBITE SYRIAN CHURCH(SANKT THERESES KIRKE)
      BERNSTORFFSVEJ 56,
      2900 HELLERUP
      NEAR COPENHAGEN, DANMARK
      please contact our priest in Danmark
      FR.ELDHOSE VATTAPARAMBIL,
      HELMSVEJ 18 A,
      2880 BAGSVAERD,
      DANMARK
      MOBILE/004552998210
      EMAIL dneldhose@...

      Fr.Boby Thomas
      The Vicar of St.George Jacobite Syrian Orthadox Church Melbourne