Re: ORIENTAL ORTHODOX CHURCHES

  • Aji Thomas David
    Message 1 of 9 , Oct 9, 2009
      Dear Mr. Paul

      The meeting you referring may be a meeting of Middle East OO church, more details of such meetings please refer the following link

      The tenth meeting of the heads of the oriental orthodox churches in the middle east
      http://www.socmnet.org/Resource_OO_Common_Decleration_Syria_2007.htm
      Common declaration of these meetings are available in SOCMNET
      http://www.socmnet.org/Resource.htm

      Our Church is fully communion with Ethiopian and Eritrean churches and our prelates do concelebrate Sacraments. Please refer the following old messages in this forum
      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/SOCM-FORUM/message/7764

      In Christ
      Aji Thomas David
      ID - 4088