Re: Reply to Dr. George-'UNITY AN UTOPIA /ILLUSION'

  • Dr. George K John
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2009
      Dear Madam Leena Mathew,

      Your one sided argument and blunt attack on any one are quite bizzare. I wonder to see me painting as IOC man by you; no regrets I am an ORTHODOX CHRISTIAN. From your writtings I feel that you have no direct knowledge about the Church situation in fiftees. Before you abuse people please think twice that we are Christians and we love enemies. Hatredness is the language of Devil. In order to talk about Antiocean faith there is no need to abuse Roman Catholic faith or any other church. In 1958 we were calling the HH Catholicos as ' Vridhanaya Punnoose (forgive me)'; but at the end of 1958 all our bishops including Mor Yuliose Bava accepted HH as Moran Mor Baseliose. I am a victim of such transformation of the church. Sorry I never want to remember those days any more.

      Thank you for your enlightenments. I would also like to follow your late parents advice "Ignore".

      I can accept that my faith in the church is very weak. I make mistakes and heavy sins while talking about Church. But I can't accept two faiths but several denominations. My faith is "JESUS IS GOD".

      I pray every day "Prarthippin Sleehanmare Karthavoday............".

      Please remember Our Church has a strong "canon". Those who beat drums can't be the leader of the church. They can become leaders when Ruha appoint them.

      With prayers
      P.George K John
      ID 0204