Re: Distortion of Facts, An IOCian Way

  • Sajy Thannikkottu, Kathmandu
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2009
      Dear Mr. Paul

      As you said, if SOC believes in "it was Jesus Christ chosen all Apostles and after His death the Holy Spirit send all Apostles to different parts of the world including St. Thomas to India to preach Christianity", I don't think there is any difference in opinion. Whereas my understanding was in a different way while reading many messages in this forum & I think I used same words in SOCM also in one of my earlier posting. I am sorry for any misunderstanding.

      I already attended other points which you mentioned with biblical references.

      Thank you

      Sajy Thannikkottu, Kathmandu
      # 2912